What is the Startups Pitch Challenge?
The QWB+A Startups Pitch Challenge is a 2 week online business development program that provides business coaching and pitch preparation for African queer womxn.
When can I apply to the Startups Pitch Challenge?
Apply from 1 September - 3 November
Who can apply to the Startups Pitch Challenge?
Pre-seed and Seed stage startups that are:
Directors of the business must be queer womxn, trans, non-binary entrepreneurs operating for or in the African market including any women lead businesses offering products for the LGBT community and differently abled persons.
The Business must have a Minimum Viable Product (a basic product/ service that satisfies early customers)
The business model must have a social impact focus or benefit relating to any of the UNSDG's.
What's in it for me if I apply?
- Expert training and coaching from seasoned entrepreneurs on "growing your business and getting pitch ready"
- An apportunity to win R50,000
- Access to Startout premium membership for the top 10
- A ticket to the 2020 Startup Grind Global conference for the top 3
- Digital skills workshops, excluisvely for all participants from our tech partner!
- Build community with fellow queer entrepreneurs